Retaliation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand new [718] Server created to wipe the current alternatives out of the water.Enjoy.

3 posters

Mod/Admin application Eratrix

Eratrix
    Eratrix

Mod/Admin application Eratrix Empty Mod/Admin application Eratrix

Post by Eratrix Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:17 pm

Hello, My name is Marcus. Im 16 years old (getting 17 the 15 of May).
    I have been looking out on this server, and it seems quiet nice. But there is not much players.
    I would love to help out with this ''problem'' as we gonna call it for now on.
    I've ealier been Mod in Jc-Scape 525/565, so I have some experience about being a staff. The server ended up with over 1000+ players online 24/7. Witch leaded to shutdown because of overflowing server. But anyways my point is to get more players. Maybe not that much but more than only 1 or 2 once in a while.
    Btw I live in Norway that means I am at europe time. Witch in my chase seems good.
    Having a staff online all the time seems to be helping other players out alot and makes them stay.
    Im willing to do anything for keeping this server alive. Fixing bugs etc.. Like we need to fix the fishing bug. When you are going to fish sharks from level 76 you get sharks, swordfish and tunas. Witch I seems annyoing Razz
    But I dont see the problem to get that fixed.
    I've been playing on some servers for a while now, looking for a good and enjoy full server and this seems to be the right one for me/other players.
    Im not that kind of selfish guys that is acting like 12 years old d**k heads.. (sorry for the language) but I just want you to know what I mean. Because I take this really seriously.

Let the game rock on!

-Marcus cheers
    -Ingame name: Eratrix
    YaBuddyTim
    YaBuddyTim
    Co-Owner
    Co-Owner

Mod/Admin application Eratrix Empty Re: Mod/Admin application Eratrix

Post by YaBuddyTim Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:23 pm

Your application seems great.As the two staff members currently on the server are both in EST,it would be great to have someone like you on when we are away,as we can have someone monitoring the server 24/7.
    Just one thing-
    What will your in-game username be?
    Also,if you're in game,and see Aeriate,he is the owner.Talk to him about the mod status.We'd love to have you.
    Eratrix
    Eratrix

Post by Eratrix Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:47 am

But the problem is that when its day here it's night for Aeriate I guess. So its difficult for me to meet him on the server because of the time diffrence... Shocked
    So if you can just tell him to promote me as mod or something, then it would be great (or if he see it self) Smile
    I think my name is gonna stay Eratrix, as it is my name on the forums Smile
    Aeriate
    Aeriate
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Aeriate Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:53 pm

^ I liked your application.
    Try not to use profanity on the server. It justs costs you respect.
    Promoted,
    Congratulations.
    Eratrix
    Eratrix

Post by Eratrix Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Thanks! Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:28 am